Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Nativity Collection - by Robert J. Morgan. Book Review


i got this book through BookSneeze and i am so glad i chose this one.

there a several short stories, all about Christmas. Each of them is a page turner, what i like in a book.

also, the format of the book is a really great one, it can even be used as a Christmas ornament. The images in the book are absolutely beautiful.

the stories are what Christmas is actually all about. The author really has a gift for telling stories.

the book is both for adults and for children.

one of the best Christmas books I ever read.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment