Sunday, February 20, 2011

Where is God? - by John Townsend. Book Review


Over the years I have read many a book that have been talking about God and hard times and God’s purpose and His will for my life when I go through difficult times.

But this book, right from the very beginning caught my attention.

It is obvious right from the introduction that the author knows what he is talking about. His psychology knowledge helps a lot and I like the fact that he talks so natural and is so authentic. He makes you feel like this book was written just for you, of all people, just for you.

A new side of God’s view on our life when we go through hard times and His purpose for our life when we think there is no hope left.

Highly recommended!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


No comments:

Post a Comment