Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A year has passed

It comes as no surprise that my second 101 in 1001 list will not see a successful end. However, this is no reason to end it abruptly. This is why I shall keep on working on it.
I started it on 1st of October and look how little I have accomplished:

Completed goals:
I - 15, Finish a Master's semester with straight 10
     17, Write a letter to myself to be opened when the 1001 days are over
     19, Get a stable job
     21, Journal every day for a month, even if just 1-2 sentences
     27, Attend a conference

II - 8, Go to a movie by myself
     12, Watch all the Oscar "Best Picture" films one year

III - 2, Visit the Botanical Garden in Cluj
       13, Go to Starbucks already!

IV - 5, Buy a new phone

VIII - 1, Donate my hair to www.locksoflove.com
         14, Do Micaela's Christmas swap


There are a few goals in progress, but no need to mention those. I hope I will be able to add them to "completed" soon. Or until 29th June, 2015.