Thursday, April 30, 2015

Latest library additions

For my birthday in November my friend preordered for me Melanie Shankle's third book, Nobody's Cuter Than You. This book is actually number on in Ethics, which is all kinds of funny if you know Melanie. It's a book about friends and friendships. It arrived last week and on Friday I got it. It was as if my birthday was in April! I started reading the book over the last weekend and I plan to read more over this weekend. I loved Melanie's first two books, despite me not having anything in common with marriage or parenting. To this one I can relate. Barely 20 pages in and it makes me think and ponder.

The other addition to my library is the much mentioned #SeamlessBibleStudy written by Angie Smith. This book sure took its time to arrive, but this made receiving it all the more special. I took photos of the package

 of the contents of the package

and of the latest additions to my library.

Knowing these authors and having read their previous books, I am sure I will loved these books, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment