Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Road Back to You - by Ian Morgan Cron: Book Review (Abandoned)

This is the kind of book you read on paperback, the kind of book you underline, take notes, try to make connections, you look at the diagrams and honestly try to understand. I received this in an e-book form and I simply just couldn't get past the 25% mark. It is something that would appeal to those interested in psychology, in better understanding their self and their fellow human beings. The author's style is something I am sure I would enjoy reading again, there is a bit of humor and fluency in writing. Despite this, I had to stop reading this book for the time being. Maybe I will resume it at a later day, in a more traditional way.







I received an e-book copy from the publisher via Net Galley. Unfortunately I couldn't read the book to the end to better give an opinion about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment